I had a reservation for two nights and when I arrived I was told the parking lot in front of the only room left for me was be repaired and I would have to park on the other side of the building or in the church parking lot across the street.Then I was told that the parking in front of my room would be available in a couple of hours, which would have been 7PM, so I chose to shop and have dinner and come back to unload when the parking would be open.

While I was checking in an attendant was making calls to others with reservations informing them of the parking situation, but I was not notified. When I came back around 7PM the parking was still not open. I had to take my luggage around the building and to my room, very annoying. When I got to the room, it was dirty, all surfaces were covered with hair and dust, the bathtub had hair and dirt in it, and the phone didn't work.

I checked the sheets and they were clean which is the only clean part of the room. I will never stay here again and if I can find another hotel tomorrow I will demand a refund and leave. I've traveled a lot and stayed in many different hotels and this is the absolute worse experience, in fact, I have never had an experience like this before. Never again will I stay in an extended stay hotel.

The staff were apologetic, except the evening female attendant, who cut me off when I called stating she had other people at the desk.So, I assume the hotel had my money and didn't care about my concerns.

Review about: Extended Stay Hotel Sanitary Conditions.

Had an Experience with Extended Stay Hotel?

Comments