Featured Not resolved

On March 23 i checked into the Extended Stay America in Charlotte NC in Pineville.Around about 3 or 4 am the morning of the 24 of March 2016 i woke up itching due to multiple bed bugs *** on both arms, back, neck, forehead, and stomach.

The frontdesk woman was great with helping us with getting us another room and came in to check our beds. The next morning i call front desk and the frontdesk lady told us to bring our clothes so they can wash them. I didnt appreciate how the assistant manager handle the situation because i made three to four trips to the frontdesk before he decided to call someone. I showed him my *** marks.

I asked him how could i be compensated for 5hours of work loss, restless nights, and constantly itching. So im asking how are you all going to compensate me and if not i will take it to the next step.

My name is Jermaine Riley wnd can be reach at 252-676-9721 ...The assistant manager gave me this i guess its a claim # ESHIN156L015574001

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of extended stay hotel accomodation from Extended Stay Hotel and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Extended Stay Hotel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Extended Stay Hotel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Extended Stay Hotel?

Comments