Featured Not resolved

On March 23 i checked into the Extended Stay America in Charlotte NC in Pineville. Around about 3 or 4 am the morning of the 24 of March 2016 i woke up itching due to multiple bed bugs *** on both arms, back, neck, forehead, and stomach.

The frontdesk woman was great with helping us with getting us another room and came in to check our beds. The next morning i call front desk and the frontdesk lady told us to bring our clothes so they can wash them. I didnt appreciate how the assistant manager handle the situation because i made three to four trips to the frontdesk before he decided to call someone. I showed him my *** marks.

I asked him how could i be compensated for 5hours of work loss, restless nights, and constantly itching. So im asking how are you all going to compensate me and if not i will take it to the next step.

My name is Jermaine Riley wnd can be reach at 252-676-9721 ... The assistant manager gave me this i guess its a claim # ESHIN156L015574001

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

We experienced bug bites, which I believe were fleas since our service dog endured the brunt of it. Nothing was offered but an accusation of " maybe YOUR dog brought fleas here" outraged and insulted, I stated my dog is well taken care of and has always had flea treatments.

That weekend I learned even with flea treatments an animal can be vulnerable to adult flea attacks. She had no relief until I spent $$ on spray and a pill which killed these bugs on the spot.

But it took more than a week for her bites to heal. Heartbreaking to see your beloved pet suffering so needlessly only to have the hotel deny responsibility

Google