Extended Stay Hotel - Filthy, understaffed, and in dire need of repair
I stayed a week at the Extended Stay on Evans in Denver, CO. The hotel was filthy and in dire need of repair.
My room had not been cleaned before I arrived and had to have it cleaned after I checked in.
I was told they don't have enough housekeeping staff. I needed clean towels once during my stay since I only had one towel, one face cloth and one hand towel. I was told they didn't have enough and couldn't have any.
The hairdryer fell off the wall, the A/C unit didn't work, and half of the electrical outlets didn't work. I was told they didn't have a maintenance person. Luckily the room was on the 3rd floor and I could open the window and get some cool air through the room during the night.
I could not get my reservation money back because they said it was non refundable, so I was forced to stay.
The police were at the hotel 3 times (that I saw) during my stay and the clerk told me they had a prostitution problem at the hotel.
I contacted the Corporate Office for an answer to get a response from them. It has been over a week and nothing.
I am quite certain I will NEVER hear from them. And, if I do, I don't think it will matter to these greedy people who don't care about guest satisfaction.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of cleanliness in hotel
- Customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "My daughter wanted Wen to see her "review". In case photo is not readable, it says: "Poison" "You broke my heart" "How would you feel?" "Me (picture) notice I did not draw hair" "Now..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."