1.7
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I stayed a week at the Extended Stay on Evans in Denver, CO. The hotel was filthy and in dire need of repair.

My room had not been cleaned before I arrived and had to have it cleaned after I checked in.

I was told they don't have enough housekeeping staff. I needed clean towels once during my stay since I only had one towel, one face cloth and one hand towel. I was told they didn't have enough and couldn't have any.

The hairdryer fell off the wall, the A/C unit didn't work, and half of the electrical outlets didn't work. I was told they didn't have a maintenance person. Luckily the room was on the 3rd floor and I could open the window and get some cool air through the room during the night.

I could not get my reservation money back because they said it was non refundable, so I was forced to stay.

The police were at the hotel 3 times (that I saw) during my stay and the clerk told me they had a prostitution problem at the hotel.

I contacted the Corporate Office for an answer to get a response from them. It has been over a week and nothing.

I am quite certain I will NEVER hear from them. And, if I do, I don't think it will matter to these greedy people who don't care about guest satisfaction.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Extended Stay Hotel and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about extended stay hotel room from Extended Stay Hotel was lack of cleanliness in hotel and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Extended Stay Hotel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Extended Stay Hotel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Extended Stay Hotel?

Comments

#1192479

After finally contacting the BBB and having them work the issue for me, Extended Stay corporate office provided a refund. Extended Stay never contacted me directly after repeated attempts. The BBB was the only agency that was able to resolve the issue.