I am currently staying at the Extended Stay America at 2424 West Sam Houston Pkwy in Houston, Tx, and I have been here since January of this year.The front desk recently double charged me once on my husbands card and once on mine.

I'm so tired of this. They mess up daily around here and they roll their eyes at customers, and generally don't care. There's a smelly dog smell all through this place dogs that Sh*t all in the grass and its never cleaned up. I have a wife who fell here from all the sprinklers outside going and she's already crippled.

I also have a daughter whose toe was almost cut slam off from the lack of maintenance here. The sinks don't drain, tubs don't drain...so much of a lack of decent maintenance. I'm so tired of the staff here they are so so rude and don't care about their jobs and as soon as my daughter came to stay with us we've had several creeps looking in through our windows and stalking her around here. I'm asking for ya'll to do something about this around here.

This is the biggest issue ever and it needs to be fixed.

Fix the staff here now.Thank You.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Extended Stay Hotel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Extended Stay Hotel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Extended Stay Hotel and extended stay hotel sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Extended Stay Hotel?

Comments