I am currently staying at the Extended Stay America at 2424 West Sam Houston Pkwy in Houston, Tx, and I have been here since January of this year.The front desk recently double charged me once on my husbands card and once on mine.

I'm so tired of this. They mess up daily around here and they roll their eyes at customers, and generally don't care. There's a smelly dog smell all through this place dogs that Sh*t all in the grass and its never cleaned up. I have a wife who fell here from all the sprinklers outside going and she's already crippled.

I also have a daughter whose toe was almost cut slam off from the lack of maintenance here. The sinks don't drain, tubs don't drain...so much of a lack of decent maintenance. I'm so tired of the staff here they are so so rude and don't care about their jobs and as soon as my daughter came to stay with us we've had several creeps looking in through our windows and stalking her around here. I'm asking for ya'll to do something about this around here.

This is the biggest issue ever and it needs to be fixed.

Fix the staff here now.Thank You.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Extended Stay Hotel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion