Extended Stay Hotel - Review about Hotel Accommodation from Aurora, Colorado
Checked in to aurora Colorado extended stay and was not greeted by front desk.Attendant was in the back I waited 15 mins for check in.
Was told room was non smoking and room smelled like ash tray. Not even a cup in room for water. No towels!!!! ...
Wall by stove dirty... TV looked like it was going to fall over ... Under bed was a dirty with food left overs.... Bathtub dirty ...
Could feel springs through bed... Worse stay ever .. Phone in room did not work !!!
Terri at front desk showed no concern ...To go breakfast empty!!!
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hotel Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "At SILVER DUNES 45 first off we were told it was beachfront and it is not him I'm sitting here looking at a pool and far away I can't see..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date January 13, 2015 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."
- "I purchased a brand new condo in September of 2004 from DR Horton/Trimark. I am one of 172 units in 29 buildings in SE Aurora. Initially, I was able..."
- "I ordered a couch and other items. The delivery guys couldn't get the couch up to my apartment and thus took it back for a refund. 4 days after still..."
- " I was really looking forward to giving my sons something special for summer camp. When I received an email for a Star Wars Lego Camp, I jumped at the..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."