I have been staying in at extended stays for a few years now.usually 2-8 weeks at a time.
My check out date was the 26 and my key stopped working 5-24-14 and I returned to the front dest to make a key and the clerk by the name of BEL working under ***. MANAGER MARGARET VILLARREAL REFUSED TO FIX MY KEY! Our company reserved our rooms, and we filled out the info and I signed for it. my wallet was in my room so i couldnt get to it.
I gave her the info and she did not want to rekey my key because i was not the president of the company. after raising *** with the clerk and let her know i was reporting her she finally gave me the key but she refused to give me her info so i can make a formal report. i returned to my room and got my ID and showed it to her. She said I still was not the person who reserved which was the president of the company.
I asked her to check the signatures and the check out date she refused I got pissed and she seen that. She checked the signatures and they all matched my ID. She just kept being rude.. Also the guest where not able to wash clothes because the Hotel CLERK BEL was using the laundry room for the guest to wash the linens, as much as i stayed at Extended Stay America I know they have their own laundry room for the hotel linens.
I have also attached her picture and the picture of her manager.I wish nobody has to go through what I went through after staying here for weeks!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "This report concerns a bed and breakfast (B&B) located at 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany, 50125 Italy. The B&B is operated by Valerie and is named "Bellissima grande stanza..."
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."
- "Paid nearly $100 per month for FULL COVERAGE insurance. They had no issue collecting my monthly premiums. Even during the time I been waiting for vehicle to be..."
- "I accepted a proposal for the purchase and installation of a new computer. The proposal included "Onsite/In-Home Service after remote diagnosis (performed by Absolute Communications) 3 years". I purchased..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla Debit Card at our local Stripes Store 701 IH 37/ 78401.i Attempted to register card and failed online registration. I call toll free number on card. #1)..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."