Extended Stay Hotel - Rude clerk would not rekey my key

I have been staying in at extended stays for a few years now.usually 2-8 weeks at a time.

My check out date was the 26 and my key stopped working 5-24-14 and I returned to the front dest to make a key and the clerk by the name of BEL working under ***. MANAGER MARGARET VILLARREAL REFUSED TO FIX MY KEY! Our company reserved our rooms, and we filled out the info and I signed for it. my wallet was in my room so i couldnt get to it.

I gave her the info and she did not want to rekey my key because i was not the president of the company. after raising *** with the clerk and let her know i was reporting her she finally gave me the key but she refused to give me her info so i can make a formal report. i returned to my room and got my ID and showed it to her. She said I still was not the person who reserved which was the president of the company.

I asked her to check the signatures and the check out date she refused I got pissed and she seen that. She checked the signatures and they all matched my ID. She just kept being rude.. Also the guest where not able to wash clothes because the Hotel CLERK BEL was using the laundry room for the guest to wash the linens, as much as i stayed at Extended Stay America I know they have their own laundry room for the hotel linens.

I have also attached her picture and the picture of her manager.I wish nobody has to go through what I went through after staying here for weeks!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Customer Service
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #489832

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Extended Stay Hotel? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Extended Stay Hotel. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Extended Stay Hotel.
Filing a new complaint about