I have been staying in at extended stays for a few years now.usually 2-8 weeks at a time.
My check out date was the 26 and my key stopped working 5-24-14 and I returned to the front dest to make a key and the clerk by the name of BEL working under ***. MANAGER MARGARET VILLARREAL REFUSED TO FIX MY KEY! Our company reserved our rooms, and we filled out the info and I signed for it. my wallet was in my room so i couldnt get to it.
I gave her the info and she did not want to rekey my key because i was not the president of the company. after raising *** with the clerk and let her know i was reporting her she finally gave me the key but she refused to give me her info so i can make a formal report. i returned to my room and got my ID and showed it to her. She said I still was not the person who reserved which was the president of the company.
I asked her to check the signatures and the check out date she refused I got pissed and she seen that. She checked the signatures and they all matched my ID. She just kept being rude.. Also the guest where not able to wash clothes because the Hotel CLERK BEL was using the laundry room for the guest to wash the linens, as much as i stayed at Extended Stay America I know they have their own laundry room for the hotel linens.
I have also attached her picture and the picture of her manager.I wish nobody has to go through what I went through after staying here for weeks!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- " I visited Las Vegas from July 10-16. I was lodged this time at the Golden Nugget off Fremont Street. On this trip folks I rented a car from Budget..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla Debit Card at our local Stripes Store 701 IH 37/ 78401.i Attempted to register card and failed online registration. I call toll free number on card. #1)..."
- "I ordered 3 pizzas and 16 piece chicken wings. Our wings were not cooked all the way. ..."
- "Paid nearly $100 per month for FULL COVERAGE insurance. They had no issue collecting my monthly premiums. Even during the time I been waiting for vehicle to be..."