Charged my credit card with a total of 6 charges for a weeks stay, and guess what--- I paid with my debit card!! yes, that's right they are charging both cards. Credit card twice in one day for a weeks stay. I called hotel, they can't do nothing. Called corporate, haven't heard back from them and the hotel is still charging rooms to my credit card.

WATCH YOUR CREDIT CARD AND BANK STATEMENTS!!!!!!

I'm simply copying and paste the first statement, because I have to have 100 Words or it wont post.

WATCH YOUR CREDIT CARD AND BANK STATEMENTS!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "theft" of credit card theft and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2781. Extended Stay Hotel needs to "stop charging my credit card" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned credit card theft in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Extended Stay Hotel.

Had an Experience with Extended Stay Hotel?

Comments